Barceló Maya Riviera offers an All Inclusive program, so that you don’t need to worry about anything except relaxing and having fun.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks are included in the price along with open bar cocktails and soft drinks, sports, activities and entertainment. Guests have a special complimentary selection of the hotel’s best services, so they can enjoy all of the facilities and services even more. But that’s not all, also included is the hotel’s main concept: “stay at one hotel and enjoy four” with access to restaurants, bars, swimming pools and beaches of the Barceló Maya Caribe, Barceló Maya Colonial and Barceló Maya Tropical hotels. Discover the list of services included in the Barceló Maya Beach Hotel’s special Barceló All Inclusive program in the Riviera Maya.
What does All Inclusive include?
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a total of 16 restaurants, including 4 buffet-style restaurants, 4 grill restaurants facing the beach, and 8 à-la-carte restaurants: México Lindo (Mexican), La Fuente (Spanish), Mare Nostrum (seafood), Kyoto (Japanese), Capri (Italian), Santa Fe (meats), and the new restaurants Tokyo (Japanese) and La Trattoria Ristorante Italiano. All the à la carte restaurants require prior reservation and have a dress code.
15 bars, including a 24-hour sports bar, club bars and pool with unlimited domestic drinks, and a selection of imported drinks. You must be over 18 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages.
Facilities and Services
- Breakfast and lunch at the Miramar buffet restaurant
- Dinners in specialty restaurants:
- Sapporo, Japanese with a Nekkei Experience
- La Dolce Vita, specialty Italian cuisine
- La Comedie, specialty French cuisine
- El Agave, specialty Mexican cuisine
- Bahia Lobby Bar 24 hrs **
- Drink service available at the Pool Bar and Music Bar.*
- Waiter staff at the pool (9 am to 7 pm)
- Buffet lunch and fast food at the Miramar Terrace Snack Bar
- In-room coffee maker which includes bottled water, coffee, tea, sugar and creamer
- Mini bar stocked daily with water, soft drinks and beer.
- Telephone, USB port for cell phones, alarm clock, coffee maker, hair dryer, steam iron, magnifying mirror in the bathroom, safe, fan, amenities, energy saving system switch.
- Use of sun loungers, beach towels and beach chairs.
- Daytime and nighttime entertainment with activities for adults only.
- Free entry to the nightclub which includes domestic drinks.
- Mini golf (equipment included)
- Access to other hotels: Barceló Maya Beach, Barceló Maya Caribe, Barceló Maya Colonial, Barceló Maya Tropical, and Barceló Maya Palace.
- Free Wi-Fi service included from 10 am to 5:30 pm in Maya Mall and Plaza Mexciana.
* Alcoholic beverage service available after 12 pm
** (Alcoholic beverage service from 11 am to 4 am)
- Multi-sports court
- 18-hole miniature golf course
- Activities program
- Non-motorized water sports
Services not included
- Business center
- Shopping Center where you can find gifts and crafts, multi-brand boutiques, jewelry stores, a pharmacy, record store, Logo Shop, and Photoshop.
- U-Spa, beauty and health treatments
- Motorized water sports
- Private dinner
- Bowling alley and video games
- Laundry service
- Barceló Maya Convention Center
- Wedding packages
- Travel agency, car rental, and taxi service
- 24-hour medical and ambulance service
- Access to the Jaguar Club VIP Lounge
- Shops (additional charges apply)
- Professional scuba diving classes (PADI)
- Professional scuba diving
- Phone calls
- Pirate Island and Surf Ride Pool
- Any service provided by external providers
- Any service not included in our Barceló all inclusive program
- Ecotax (Environmental Sanitation Right)$26.06 MXN per room per night